Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 86: It's All Happening at the Zoo



Today it was all about family! We spent the morning running around, tidying up and making lunch for some visiting family. Then we spent the afternoon with them, had dinner out and went to Zoolights! 

Here's some fun family photos for you!


FOOD
Breakfast: three scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon
Snack: pumpkin oatmeal
Lunch: Split pea soup
Dinner: we went out to dinner at a place that does Hibatchi (Japanease open grill - Beni Hana style) and I had a California roll and nibbled off my hubby's plate
Snack: a few leftover meatballs from yesterday, 2/3 of a banana and a cup of light eggnog



EXERCISE
I did not do a traditional work out today :( Instead I laid in bed, enjoying the cozy warmth of the blanekts and feeling devious, like I should be somewhere else.. not realizing that I did have something I should have done. I should have gotten up and gone for my run first thing. That's how my brain works. 
I did however spend two hours walking around the Point Defiance Zoo looking at Zoolights! While it's not an intentional workout, I still count it, because something is ALWAYS better than nothing!


Thanks for reading!

No comments: